a) These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent.
These terms and conditions govern the tickets sales for the event Escapada Ibiza (the Event)
The Event will take place from Wednesday 22nd September to Monday 27th September 2021.
- b) Artists/DJs and billed attractions may be subject to change,
- c) No trading allowed within the venue without prior consent from Escapada.
- d) Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
- e) Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
- f) You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- g) No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
a) Refunds are only considered on event cancellation.
- b) Deposits and payments are non-refundable
- c) Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 1 months after the event.
- d) A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- e) No refunds of booking fees
- a) No under 18’s are allowed at Escapada.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
a) Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of Escapada.
- b) Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- c) Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange.
- d) Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event). Tickets remain the property of Escapada.
- e) The Escapada event will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- f) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of Escapada.
- g) The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- h) All wristbands remain the property of Escapada until the end of the event.
- i) The full remaining balance for the room has to be paid for booking to be complete and to attend the Escapada event
- j) Replacement wristbands will incur a fee
a) Escapada reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
- b) You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving
- c) Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff.
- d) Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry.
- e) Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction*. Please act responsibly
Escapada is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
a) Banned from event – Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets.
- b) Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction*.
- c) Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena big tops. This includes e cigs.
- d) Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- e) Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances
- f) The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event.
The booking request made by a User via the Website, after reading and accepting these T&C, is an irrevocable contract offer for the booking of the package or tickets chosen by the User.
The User accepts these T&C on behalf of all the people interested and named in the booking.
The User is required to duly provide to the organiser with all data required for the purchase and payment of their booking and obtain all required insurances.
The User’s booking is deemed accepted, and thus the contract is concluded, only when the User receives from the organiser a confirmation email.
CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT AND ARTIST CHANGE
a) Escapada may make alterations to aspects of the event which are not material in nature and no refunds will be available in respect of non-material alterations. A “material” change is a change to an Event which in the reasonable opinion of Escapada, makes the Event materially different to the Event which purchasers of the ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to performance times, venues and live performers will not be a material change. A material change is judged by reference to the nature and billing of the event which is a music event. This event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than any individual act scheduled to appear. Escapada has multiple artists/DJs, the event name does not include reference to any specific act. In this case, no scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts/DJs, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing.
- b) In the event of a cancellation, postponement or material alteration of an Event you may be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised Ticket Agent from whom you purchased your Ticket(s) and you must contact the Ticket Agent to request all refunds. No refunds will be issued directly to you by Escapada. Ticket Agents may not make a refund if you fail to follows the instructions provided within the time frames notified in their terms and conditions.
- c) In case of storms, or the inability to hold the Event or parts thereof outdoors, the program shall be relocated to enclosed space.
COVID 19 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
For purposes of this guarantee, means the entire Escapada package, including all events and hotel accommodations you purchased through the Escapada website www.escapada-ibiza.co.uk .
- This guarantee applies only to monies paid for and packages chosen through the Escapada Website www.escapada-ibiza.co.uk . You will not receive a refund for any credit, discount code, or promotional code used to make a purchase.
- This guarantee only applies to current customers and does not apply to any customer who has already cancelled their experience, even if Escapada later cancels or reschedules the entire package.
- This guarantee does not apply if we cancel an experience, for a non-COVID-19 related unforeseen circumstance outside of our control, such as a strike, natural disaster, or hurricane.
- If the experience is rescheduled to a later date, which you don’t wish to attend, in order to receive a refund for the trip, you must notify us within the applicable timeframe provided in the email or other communication we send to you notifying you of the reschedule.
- Any amounts paid for trip insurance are not included in this policy and will not be refunded. You must contact your insurance provider to cancel any applicable insurance policy.
- If you file a dispute with your payment provider or bank, you are not eligible for a refund under this guarantee.
PRICE & PAYMENTS
All payments made to the organiser are non-refundable. If a payment plan has been selected at time of booking, automatic payments will be taken per month until the balance is cleared as stated on the scheduled billing date. Late payments up to 5 working days will incur a £50 late payment fee. After 5 working days, if no payment has been made, then you risk loosing your booking being cancelled.
All advertised prices are subject to change and increase.
Unless otherwise specified in the offer, offer prices do not include:
– Visits and tours
– Holiday Insurance
a) We inform you that your personal information may be kept on file by the Company and may be used for future promotions,for the purpose of providing our services, or exercising your rights.
- b) You may exercise the right to oppose, rectify and/or cancel this at anytime, at the following email address: email@example.com.
- c) If you need to provide certain personal information, for the purposes of exercising your rights or the use of our services, the collection and processing of such personal information is subject to the General Privacy Protection Terms available here.